Take a break and sip a cup of English tea! Nestled in hibiscus garden, this pattern captures the passionate Peranakans celebrating all things big and small in life. By blending art and nature inspired by European, Malay and Chinese cultures, the wide range of exquisite colours and patterns are beautifully expressed in architecture, homeware and fashion. This is our third print in collaboration with local artist, Martin Loh!
- US linen cotton
- Made in Singapore
- This is a pre-order item, 6-8 weeks to deliver.
- Material – Solid wood, fabric and foam, piping
- Dimension: 45cm (w) x 35cm (d) x 42cm(h) (EST)
- Available on backorder
- Free delivery for Singapore customers.
- This design is available for reupholstery and wallpaper too.